Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Raving about Robert: Covenant Tattoo and Piercing

Let me first say, I know that I have previously posted about Shane, Covenant's head piercer. The following review is in regards to one of the shop's several tattoo artists, Rob. While not listed on Covenant's website, he is currently available for appointments.

I first met Rob in March of this year as he was the artist of my third, most elaborate, and largest tattoo on my
upper thigh.

 As I wanted a water color style tattoo, I was extremely nervous about choosing an appropriate artist. After doing some research and based on previous, positive first hand experience, I decided on Covenant Tattoo and Piercing on College Ave. and E. Myrtle St.

I did not request any specific artist so I was placed, at random, with Rob. While he works extremely quickly, taking him a little over an hour to complete my leg, his fun and sassy personality makes the visit anything but short.

Before we even started, Rob approached me with an aspect he wanted to include in a watercolor piece and that was the correlating background. Initially, I was concerned as that wound make the tattoo even larger but I trusted in Rob's judgement and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

I was apprehensive about getting such a large tattoo (compared to my previous), Rob made me feel comfortable by cracking jokes. I have to say, if you are not the type of person to have a thick skin when it comes to teasing, Rob is not the tattoo artist for you, but for me, he was a perfect match.

A few weeks later, I returned to the shop to get a touch up on my arm tattoos done by a different artist and was placed with Rob again. My second visit did not disappoint. Again, Rob was fast, friendly, and relatable. He also insisted on checking on my thigh tattoo to ensure that it was healing properly.

I would recommend Covenant Tattoo and Piercing to anyone looking to get anything done. All piercing customers of Covenant get free cleaning solution for life while tattoo customers receive free touch ups as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment