Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cupcakes To Go?

   One of my favorite things is dessert and one of the best places to satisfy any sweet tooth in Fort Collins is The Cupcake Cruiser. I am quite the critic when it comes to cupcakes since I have an entire blog on cupcakes (see 365 Cupcakes)  but these are the best in town (yes, even better than Butter Cream Cupcakery)! What makes these tiny masterpieces so great is their unique flavors including Lemon Lavender, Apple Butterscotch Spice, and Bourbon Banana Pecan. Every event that the Cruiser attends there is a different selection of flavors. I also like how moist the cakes are as that is Butter Cream's downfall. It is tough to make or buy a moist cupcake but the Cruiser does just that. The staff is incredibly friendly as well so that is always an added bonus. The only negative thing I have to say about this company is that when I called them to place an order (yes, you can order from them for parties, weddings, etc.) it took them quite a while to get back to me after I left a message. This is a food truck business so they have no store but they are consistently at the French Nest Market (see France in Fort Collins) and at various other events. Their next scheduled appearance is July 18th from 4:00pm-8:30pm at Boardwalk Park for the Taste of Windsor. A full schedule can be found here: http://gocupcakecruiser.com/ical/. -P

Cupcake Cruiser Info: Facebook & Website


No comments:

Post a Comment