Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Photo Credit: Paige Closson

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Food Truck Phenomena: Veebo's Pizza

"This is what pizza should taste like!"
     After watching Bob's Burgers S. 2 Ep. 5, "Food Truckin'", I began to notice the trucks popping up around Old Town. Whether they have occupied Fort Collins for a while now or I'm just now noticing, there is no doubt that food trucks are becoming a popular part of the town's culture. While walking around the French Nest Market on Saturday around lunch time, I noticed some seriously delicious looking pizzas that people were getting at a canopy covered stand. Not only were Veebo's Wood Fired Pizza good looking, but they tasted phenomenal too and the staff working the stall were beyond talkative and friendly. I ordered a herb infused olive oil pizza with mushrooms. It was a tad pricey but it was ready very quickly and was the best pizza I have ever had.  Their ingredients were fresh, healthy, and simple and each pizza is made to order.  I am shocked that more people haven't heard of this great "food truck" style business. This company deserves more then their 318 likes on
Facebook! Veebo's is truly one of the best kept and tastiest secrets of Fort Collins and I look forward to bumping into one of their stalls again.

-Paige

Veboo's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment